Grant Based Accounting for HOPWA Grantees Webinar
August 6-17, 2015
This webinar, held on August 17, 2015 at 2:00-3:15 PM EDT, was rescheduled from the original August 6 webinar which was canceled. The presentation is designed for Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS grantees as an introduction to grant based accounting principles and practices.
Participants will learn:
- The reason for the change to grant based accounting for FY 2015 and beyond
- How the “Division of Funding Sources” will operate in IDIS
- The mechanics of revising vouchers
- The impact of expenditure deadlines
- The impact on the Action Plan and CAPER
- Where to find updated GBA information on the HUD Exchange
- How to obtain answers to additional questions (via the IDIS AAQ desk)
Who Should Attend?
HOPWA grantees and IDIS users should attend this webinar. Registration will be limited to one staff member per grantee only in order to accommodate as many grantee organizations as possible.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Deirdre Tomlinson | 781.373.7073 | ATT@air.org
Tags: IDIS HOPWA