Grant-Based Accounting for CDBG Grantees Webinar
July 29, 2015 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
This webinar, held on July 29, 2015, is designed for Community Development Block Grant grantees as an introduction to Grant-Based Accounting principles and practices.
Participants will learn:
- The reason for the change to Grant-Based Accounting for FY 2015 and beyond
- How the “Division of Funding Sources” will operate in IDIS
- The mechanics of revising vouchers
- The impact of expenditure deadlines
- The impact on the Action Plan and CAPER
- Where to find updated GBA information on the HUD Exchange
- How to obtain answers to additional questions (via the IDIS AAQ desk)
Who Should Attend?
CDBG grantees (including Entitlement Communities, States, Insular Areas, Non-Entitlement Counties in Hawaii) and IDIS users should attend this webinar. Registration will be limited to one staff member per grantee only in order to accommodate as many grantee organizations as possible.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Deirdre Tomlinson | 781.373.7073 | ATT@air.org
Tags: IDIS CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Entitlement CDBG State