Self-Paced Online Training
Financial Management 201: HOME Online Module
This module provides an overview of HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) financial management. Topics include:
- The importance of financial management when administering HOME funds
- How the Federal financial management standards relate to the HOME Program
- Those areas where the HOME Final Rule specifies financial management requirements that supersede or augment the Uniform Administrative Requirements
- Links and references for further study
Access the Module
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
Access the Financial Management Curriculum
This module is part of the Financial Management Curriculum which is intended to assist grantees and subrecipients to comply with federal grant requirements, increase effectiveness, and maximize efficiency.
The Curriculum consists of:
- Financial Management 101: Introduction
- Financial Management 201: A Closer Look
- Financial Management 201: Examining the Parts
View the Financial Management Curriculum to access all modules, completion quizzes, and feedback forms.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/