CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT Webinar Series: Effective Regional Coordination and Engagement Approaches
September 24, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
The Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) Disaster Recovery and Special Issues Division (DRSI) hosted a webinar series for Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) and Community Development Block Grant Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) grantees to provide an introduction to each program.
This webinar discussed effective ways that regional coordination and collaboration work within their jurisdictions, to include coordination around land use planning, project development, and leveraging funding. Grantees also discussed:
- Traditional and innovative ways of engaging the public
- Opportunities for providing program information to the public
- Obtaining and incorporating meaningful feedback using various types of engagement strategies
This webinar was a part of the CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT Summer 2020 webinar series.
Participants were able to:
- Understand Effective Regional Coordination and Engagement Approaches in the CDBG-DR/CDBG-MIT context
- Learn from a first-hand perspective coordination techniques at the local level
Who Should Attend?
This webinar series was intended for all new CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT grantees and partners such as subrecipients and developers, as well as more seasoned CDBG-DR grantee staff.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
CDBG-DR Webinar Registrar | email@example.com
Grant Type: CDBG-DRCDBG-MIT
Program Area: Not Specific
Topic: Community OutreachPartnerships
Disaster Year: Not Specific