Detecting and Addressing Hazards from Mold Training - Region VIII
August 11-12, 2021
This training is intended to inform public housing authority (PHA) staff about mold detection, causes, health concerns, and remediation procedures in housing units and common areas. The training culminates in a proficiency assessment and certificate of course completion.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize different types of mold that can occur in housing units and common areas
- Understand the common causes and health hazards of mold
- Differentiate between types of mold assessment
- Understand mold remediation and abatement procedures
- Prevent and manage risk from mold
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for inspectors and other PHA employees in HUD Region VIII.
Schedule and Registration
This virtual training delivery will take place over two days, with each day's session held from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT. You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Detecting and Addressing Hazards from Mold Training Registrar| MoldTraining@abtassoc.com
Tags: HCV Public Housing Operating Fund