Data Quality 201: DQ Management Program – Part 2
May 06, 2020 | 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
This session is part of the Spring 2020 NHSDC HUD Virtual Conference.
A Data Quality Management Program (DQMP) is the effort to provide additional guidance, support, and evaluation of local efforts to improve data quality. Part 1 of this session focused on the elements of a DQMP and provided an opportunity for participants to discuss the challenges that they had encountered or anticipated encountering in implementing such a program locally. Part 2 was a skill building workshop where participants developed a local plan for creating their own DQMP.
- Mike Lindsay, ICF
- Alissa Parrish, ICF
Related Materials and Resources
- Appendix A. Roles and Responsibilities Worksheet
- Appendix B. Sample Data Quality Plan
- Appendix C. Sample HMIS-Participating Organization Agreement
- Appendix D. HMIS Data Quality Monitoring Visit Report and Improvement Plan
- Appendix E. HMIS Data Quality Performance Monitoring and Improvement Strategies Page
HUD and NHSDC
Tags: CoC ESG HMIS