COVID-19 Planning & Response for Homeless Assistance Providers Office Hours - March 20
March 20, 2020 | 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) invited homeless assistance providers and their partners to participate in an Office Hours session to discuss COVID-19 planning and response. Presenters from the following federal agencies and their partners were available for a live question and answer session:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council (HCH)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Office Hours sessions on COVID-19 planning and response will occur weekly on Fridays from 2:30 - 4:00 PM EDT.
View previous recordings and slides from webinars and office hours related to COVID-19 and homelessness assistance.
Related Materials and Resources
Tags: CoC ESG HOPWA