Self-Paced Online Training
CoC Program: Grant and Project Administration Requirements
This online training module ensures that recipients and subrecipients understand the primary responsibilities in administering a Continuum of Care (CoC) Program project. The module includes a summary of information about the requirements established for recipients and subrecipients in the CoC Program interim rule. The training enables users to:
- Understand the requirements related to housing activities
- Describe the requirements related to program participants
- Explain the applicability of other Federal requirements in relation to the CoC Program
- Summarize the requirements for recordkeeping and expectations for monitoring
Access the Training
- Click Go to Training.
- You will be prompted to either create or log into your HUD Exchange Learn account.
- If you need to create an account, Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- After creating an account or logging in, the training will launch in a new window. Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off.
After completing the training, please provide feedback. You can access the satisfaction feedback form by clicking the Provide Feedback button or closing the window after completing the training. You will be taken to the training page in HUD Exchange Learn. Click the Satisfaction Feedback link under Activities.
Related Materials and Resources
- Marketing Flyer: CoC Program: Grant and Project Administration Requirements
- CoC Program Toolkit
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Learn Technical Questions: https://www.hudexchange.info/contact-us/
Tags: HMIS CoC