CNA e-Tool: Addressing EUL, ARUL and TCO - 4/25/18
April 25, 2018 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
This is part of a virtual classroom curriculum in which participants learn about various aspects of the Capital Needs Assessment (CNA) e-Tool, specifically, issues that HUD has detected that cause a CNA submission to be rejected. In this class, participants learn about the CNA Estimated Useful Life (EUL) table, when to use (EUL), Assessed Remaining Useful Life (ARUL), and to completing the total cost of operations (TCO) fields on the appropriate worksheets of the e-tool. During the first part of the class, the instructor discusses tools and tips to help you approach using EUL vs. ARUL and how to justify your decision, as well as completing the TCO fields. During the second part of the class, participants ask questions and engage in a discussion about how interpret and use the EUL table, when to deviate from it, and how TCO comes into play in the decision-making process.
- Learn how to use EUL, ARUL, and TCO to help your HUD reviewer quickly review and accept your CNA e-Tool
- Understand where to access available resources and tools
- Discuss problem areas with the presenter and other participants
Who Should Attend
This training is intended for HUD-assisted or insured multifamily housing lenders, assessors, and owners.
Additional Registration Instructions
- The curriculum is: CNA e-Tool Virtual Classrooms
- The curriculum currently consists of four classes, each of which will be offered four times
- Each participant may take each of the four classes, but may only choose one of the four time slots each. In other words, if someone signs up for the “Using Narratives Effectively” class, they may only sign up for one time slot.
- Maximum participants per time slot: 15
- Others will be waitlisted
- HUD staff who sign up may be on the wait list only
- If there is space available 2 days before the class, individuals from the wait list will be allowed to join, whether they are HUD staff or not
Other Classes for This Course
|CNA e-Tool: Addressing EUL, ARUL and TCO - 4/26/18||April 26, 2018||Online||Registration Closed|
|CNA e-Tool: Addressing EUL, ARUL and TCO - 4/30/18||April 30, 2018||Online||This training is at capacity.|
|CNA e-Tool: Addressing EUL, ARUL and TCO - 5/01/18||May 01, 2018||Online||This training is at capacity.|
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
CNA e-Tool Virtual Classroom Curriculum Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Program Requirements Reporting and Monitoring