CDBG Training Modules
January 01, 2008
CPD's Office of Block Grant Assistance is pleased to provide video training modules on eight components of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
The subjects featured are:
- Statute, Regulations, and National Objectives
- State CDBG Program
- Administration, Planning, and Financial Management
- Housing and Real Property
- Public Facilities, Public Services, and Other Activities
- Economic Development
- Section 108 Loan Guarantee Program
- IDIS, Performance Measurement, and Reporting.
Each module is approximately one hour long and can be used as a training tool for new grantees and new staff, as well as for subrecipients of CDBG funds. The slide Slides featured in the videos are also available below.
Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tags: CDBG Colonias CDBG-DR CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG Entitlement CDBG State CDBG Section 108