CDBG-MIT Federal Register Notice Webinar
September 03, 2019 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
The Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) Disaster Recovery and Special Issues Division (DRSI) is hosting a webinar to discuss the Community Development Block Grant Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) Federal Register Notice, which describes grant requirements and procedures, including waivers and alternative requirements, applicable to CDBG-MIT grants received in response to disasters declared in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Participants will learn:
- CDBG-MIT Action Plan requirements and timelines
- How to develop a Mitigation Needs Assessment
- How to determine if an activity is eligible for CDBG-MIT funding
- Introduction of Covered Projects and additional requirements
- New national objective criteria for CDBG-MIT grants
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for CDBG-MIT grantees.
Related Materials and Resources