CDBG CARES Act Webinar Series: Overview of Federal Register Notice (FR-6218-N-01) - Session 1
August 20, 2020 | 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) makes $5 billion in Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus (CDBG-CV) response funds available to CDBG grantees. The CDBG-CV Federal Register Notice (FR-6218-N-01) was released on August 7, 2020. The notice describes the allocations and grant procedures applicable to the CDBG-CV grants. It also describes the program flexibilities, waivers, and alternative requirements that apply to the CDBG-CV grants as well as the fiscal year 2019 and 2020 CDBG grants.
This session provided an overview of the Federal Register Notice as well as instructions on how to get additional information and support. The webinar also included time for questions and answers.
This webinar is part of the CDBG CARES Act Webinar Series which provides CDBG-CV grantees and subrecipients with important information on how these funds can be used to help communities prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus. View other trainings in the CDBG CARES Act Webinar Series.
- Examined the procedures, flexibilities, waivers, and alternative requirements applicable to the CDBG-CV grants
- Examined the flexibilities, waivers, and alternative requirements applicable to the fiscal year 2019 and 2020 CDBG grants
- Learned how to get additional information and support on CDBG-CV
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was intended primarily for CDBG-CV grantees and subrecipients.
Related Materials and Resources
- CDBG-CV Information and Resources
- CBDG-CV Federal Register Notice (FR-6218-N-01)
- CDBG COVID-19 Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
CDBG CARES Act Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: CDBG-CV COVID-19