CDBG Best Practices Webinar Series: Reducing CDBG Administrative Costs
November 17, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
In this webinar, a panel of four Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) grantees from across the country reviewed best practices for reducing CDBG administrative costs.
The webinar was part of a webinar series hosted by the Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) for CDBG grantees on best practices in CDBG program administration. HUD identified a diverse group of communities across the country that implemented exceptional models that other grantees could replicate. Each of the four webinars focused on a specific topic:
- Prioritizing greatest need activities
- Grant oversight strategies
- Reducing CDBG administrative costs
- Leveraging CDBG funds
These webinars educated grantees on replicable best practices that they may implement in their programs. View other trainings in the CDBG Best Practices Webinar Series.
- Learned from program administrators in diverse communities across the country about best practices and unique strategies to reduce CDBG administrative costs
- Gained understanding of effective, replicable, best practice models to implement in their CDBG programs
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was primarily for CDBG grantees and subrecipients.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
CDBG Best Practices Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: CDBG Entitlement CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG State