CDBG Best Practices Webinar Series: Prioritizing Greatest Need Activities Webinar
November 10, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
In this webinar, a panel of four Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) grantees from across the country shared best practices for prioritizing CDBG funds for activities with the greatest need in the community.
This webinar was part of a webinar series hosted by the Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) for CDBG grantees on best practices in CDBG program administration. HUD identified a diverse group of communities across the country that have implemented exceptional models that other grantees may be able to replicate. Each of the four webinars focused on a specific topic:
- Prioritizing greatest need activities
- Grant oversight strategies
- Reducing CDBG administrative costs
- Leveraging CDBG funds
These webinars educated grantees on replicable best practices that they may implement in their programs. View the CDBG Best Practices page.
- Learned from program administrators in diverse communities across the country about unique strategies to prioritize activities with the greatest need for CDBG funds
- Gained an understanding of effective, replicable, best practice models to implement in their CDBG programs
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was primarily for CDBG grantees and subrecipients.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
CDBG Best Practices Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: CDBG Entitlement CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG State