CDBG Best Practices Webinar Series: Grant Oversight Strategies
November 12, 2020 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
In this webinar, a panel of four Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) grantees from across the country shared best practices in CDBG grant oversight strategies.
This webinar is part of a webinar series hosted by the Office of Block Grant Assistance (OBGA) for CDBG grantees on best practices in CDBG program administration. HUD has identified a diverse group of communities across the country that have implemented exceptional models that other grantees may be able to replicate. Each of the four webinars focused on a specific topic:
- Prioritizing greatest need activities
- Grant oversight strategies
- Reducing CDBG administrative costs
- Leveraging CDBG funds
These webinars educated grantees on replicable best practices that they may implement in their programs. View the CDBG Best Practices page.
- Learned from program administrators from diverse communities across the country about best practices and unique strategies in CDBG grant oversight
- Gained understanding of effective, replicable, best practice models to implement in their CDBG programs
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was primarily for CDBG grantees and subrecipients.
Additional Information and Resources
Visit the CDBG Program page on the HUD Exchange for guidance and additional resources.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
CDBG Best Practices Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: CDBG Entitlement CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG State