Allocating Costs in the HOME Program Webinar
December 13, 2016 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
This webinar, scheduled for December 13, 2016 at 1:00 PM EST, explains the requirements for cost allocation within the HOME program as covered in CPD Notice 16-15. It describes when cost allocation is required, different methods for conducting cost allocation, and how Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) should implement and document cost allocation reviews within their program and project records.
Participants will learn:
- When cost allocation is required for HOME projects;
- How to select the proper method of cost allocation;
- The process for conducting basic cost allocation evaluations; and
- Requirements for documenting and updating cost allocation reviews during project implementation.
Resource Advisors: Sandy Patel (TDA)
- HOME Cost Allocation Tool
- Using the HOME Cost Allocation Tool: Case Studies and Demonstration
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Sandy Patel | 210-710-7821 | email@example.com