Affordable Housing Development for Newer Nonprofits
November 09, 2022 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Is your organization a newer nonprofit with limited or no previous experience that is interested in developing affordable rental housing for low- and moderate-income households in your community?
Two experienced local developers shared:
- How they developed affordable rental housing in their communities
- An overview of the process they followed
- Barriers they experienced and how they overcame them
This webinar featured a Q&A format that will have a moderator ask the two developers to speak about their experiences.
Newer and prospective affordable housing developers were able to:
- Understand the development timeline
- Learn how to describe potential challenges
- Understand potential funding sources
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was intended for small, newer, or prospective non-profit developers of affordable rental housing for low-income families and individuals within their communities.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Affordable Housing Development for Newer Nonprofits Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Section 202