24 CFR 51B Noise Abatement for Multifamily and Residential Care FHA Programs Webinar
August 20, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
The Office of Housing and the Office of Environment and Energy hosted a webinar to educate Multifamily and Office of Residential Care Federal Housing Administration (FHA) applicants and third-party consultants on the Noise Abatement and Control regulations at 24 CFR 51B.
Participants learned how to:
- Evaluate FHA projects for noise impacts and address these impacts where they occur
- Understand the level of noise assessment and mitigation required for 223(f)s, substantial rehabilitation, and new construction projects
- Use HUD's online tools for calculation of noise level, noise attenuation, and performance of construction components
- Prepare environmental review records that resolve the most common issues related to HUD's noise regulation to avoid delays in the environmental review process
- Properly document the noise assessment and source data using the HUD Environmental Review Online System (HEROS)
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was intended for HUD partners, program recipients, applicants, and professionals.
Training Point of Contact
Michelle Grainger | email@example.com
Tags: Environmental Review