2022 Fair Housing Office Hours: Session 7 – General Questions
June 14, 2022 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
This virtual office hours session will allow HUD program participants to ask questions related to fair housing planning and the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) Interim Final Rule, “Restoring AFFH Definitions and Certifications”.
This office hours session will discuss topics including, but not limited to:
- Conducting an Analysis of Impediments (AI), Assessment of Fair Housing (AFH), or other form of fair housing planning document
- Conducting effective community participation to reach all protected class groups
- Implementing any fair housing planning documents
- Reporting on any fair housing planning documents
View all sessions in the 2022 Fair Housing Office Hours Series.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand fair housing planning best practices and voluntary requirements under the AFFH Interim Final Rule, “Restoring AFFH Definitions and Certifications”
- Refamiliarize themselves on how to conduct fair housing planning, such as producing an AI, an AFH, or other fair housing planning documents in compliance with the AFFH Interim Final Rule, “Restoring AFFH Definitions and Certifications”
Who Should Attend?
This office hours session is intended for HUD grantees, including participating jurisdictions (PJs) and public housing agencies (PHAs), who are responsible for producing fair housing documents.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
2022 Fair Housing Office Hours Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Fair Housing