2022 ConnectHomeUSA - Preparing for New Broadband Funding: A Collaborative Partnership Model
June 21, 2022 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
This webinar provides an opportunity to hear from the Washington State Broadband Office (WSBO) and the Broadband Action Teams (BATs) about their collaborative partnership for advancing digital equity. WSBO will discuss:
- Their office's role in promoting broadband access across the state
- The BAT program
- Best practices local entities should consider when working with states to utilize Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) and Digital Equity Act (DEA) funding
- An overview about DEA's relationship with WSBO
- The BAT formation process
- Strategies for sustainable community outreach
This webinar is part of an ongoing series that aims to help ConnectHomeUSA communities, other Public Housing Authorities (PHAs), and tribes achieve their goals in connecting households to affordable broadband service, devices, and digital literacy training. View all webinars in the ConnectHomeUSA Webinar Series.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify best practices for partnerships between state and local entities
- Identify sustainable community outreach strategies
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is intended for PHA staff, tribes, and other community members responsible for implementing ConnectHomeUSA programs. Other HUD stakeholders outside of the ConnectHomeUSA program that are interested in bridging the digital divide are welcome to attend.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
ConnectHomeUSA Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: ConnectHome Public Housing and Voucher Programs