2019 HIC and PIT Count Office Hours
October 30, 2018 | 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
In its second Point-in-Time (PIT) count methodology office hours session, HUD invited communities to come to the table with questions, solutions, and discussion on the following topics:
- The call opened with an overview and Q&A session on the changes to the 2019 PIT Count & Housing Inventory Count (HIC) Data Collection Notice.
- There was then a focused conversation around PIT count volunteers, including recruitment, training, and waivers.
- The call ended with an open forum for discussing PIT count and HIC questions and answers.
Presenters: William Snow (HUD), Meghan Henry (Abt Associates), and Aubrey Sitler (Abt Associates).
Related Materials and Resources
- April 2018 PIT Count Office Hours Recording (Topic of focus: data extrapolation)
- PIT and HIC Guides, Tools, and Webinars Page
- PIT Count Standards & Methodologies Online Training
Tags: CoC ESG HDX