2019 Conference for HUD-Approved Intermediaries, State Housing Finance Agencies and MSOs
On August 7-8, 2019, HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling (OHC) hosted a conference for HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
This conference provided HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations with:
- Latest information on HUD’s Housing Counseling program including news from OHC staff
- Best practices and the latest research on counseling issues
- Breakout sessions to facilitate a robust dialogue among intermediaries and HUD staff
- Information on technology and data management resources
Who Should Attend?
The conference was open to HUD-funded intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
HUD-approved publicly available CMS vendors were invited to attend on August 8, 2019.
Day 1 Recordings
Day 2 Recordings
Related Materials and Resources
- Day 1 Slides - Opening Remarks
- Day 1 Slides - Latest News Out of Housing Counseling
- Day 1 Peer to Peer Session Handout - Certification Linkages Peer to Peer Session
- Day 1 Slides - Grant Financial Reporting and Voucher Payment Process
- Day 1 Handout - Grant Financial Reporting and Voucher Session
- Day 1 Peer to Peer Session Handout - HUD Exchange Certification Resources
- Day 1 Slides - Closing Remarks and Peer Sessions Takeaway
- Day 2 Slides - Opening Remarks
- Day 2 Slides - Housing Counseling System Today and in the Future
- Day 2 Slides - CMS Vendor Updates
- Day 2 Slides - Closing Remarks
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
HUD Exchange Trainings | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Housing Counseling Program