2019 Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER
July 30, 2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
HUD is pleased to announce a webinar on the best practices for setting up and completing the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
This webinar will focus on:
- The process, requirements, and best practices for setting up and completing the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
- The relationship the CAPER has with the Strategic Plan, the Annual Action Plan, and other Activity Accomplishment screens of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
- An overview of steps grantees must take prior to creating the CAPER template
Participants may submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers.
Participants will learn how to:
- Reconcile goals and their associated outcomes
- Determine actual counts for Affordable Housing tables
- Verify and reconcile Match Contribution for the Federal Fiscal Year and HOME Program Income
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who prepares CAPER and Performance and Evaluation Report (PER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Helena Onyemelukwe-Waziri | 240-582-3626 | eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
Tags: HOPWA ESG CDBG HUD Administered Non-Entitled Counties in Hawaii Program CDBG Insular Areas Program CDBG Entitlement Program CDBG State Program HOME HTF IDIS eCon Planning Suite