2019 Best Practices for Setting Up and Completing the CAPER
July 30, 2019 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
HUD held a webinar on the best practices for setting up and completing the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
This webinar focused on:
- The process, requirements, and best practices for setting up and completing the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
- The relationship the CAPER has with the Strategic Plan, the Annual Action Plan, and other Activity Accomplishment screens of Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS)
- An overview of steps grantees must take prior to creating the CAPER template
Participants submitted questions to HUD and technical assistance providers.
Participants learned how to:
- Reconcile goals and their associated outcomes
- Determine actual counts for Affordable Housing tables
- Verify and reconcile Match Contribution for the Federal Fiscal Year and HOME Program Income
Who Should Attend?
This webinar was relevant for anyone who prepares CAPER and Performance and Evaluation Report (PER) in the eCon Planning Suite.
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Helena Onyemelukwe-Waziri | 240-582-3626 | eConPlan.Training@Cloudburstgroup.com
Tags: IDIS Con Plan HOPWA ESG CDBG HUD Administered CDBG Insular Areas CDBG Entitlement CDBG State HOME HTF