2018 Conference for HUD-Approved Intermediaries, State Housing Finance Agencies and MSOs
On August 15, 2018, HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling (OHC) hosted a conference for HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
This conference provided HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations with the latest information on HUD’s Housing Counseling program including the latest news from OHC staff, covered best practices and the latest research on counseling issues, and conducted a number of breakout sessions to facilitate a robust dialogue among intermediaries and HUD staff.
Who Should Attend?
The conference was open to HUD-funded intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
Related Materials and Resources
- Opening Remarks Slides
- Latest News Out of Housing Counseling Slides
- Housing Counselor Certification Update and Lessons Learned Slides
- HUD Exchange Resources Flyer
- Housing Counseling Disaster Recovery Toolkit Flyer
- Closing Remarks and Peer Session Takeaways Slides
- Housing Counseling Program Page
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Conference Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Housing Counseling Program