2017 System Performance Measures Data Entry Training
March 13, 2018 | 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
To assist communities in entering their 2017 System Performance Measures Data in Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX), HUD has developed training on the data entry requirements.
- How to create and update an HDX Account
- How to Access the System Performance Measures Module
- How to import System Performance Measures data from the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- How to resubmit 2016 data
- How to submit 2017 data
- How to prepare a verification report
Who Should Attend?
The Collaborative Applicant/Primary Contact in HDX for each CoC is responsible for ensuring that the System Performance Measures data is entered completely and accurately by the submission deadline.
This webinar, Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX, was relevant to both CoC and HMIS Lead agency staff. However, lines were limited for these calls. Registration was limited to 2 people per CoC; we encouraged CoC staff to listen together on one line (and use one registration) if possible. Attendance was limited to 1,000 participants.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Tracy D'Alanno | 301-347-5798 | email@example.com
Tags: CoC HDX