2017 Conference for HUD-Approved Intermediaries, State Housing Finance Agencies and MSOs
On August 9, 2017, HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling (OHC) hosted a conference for HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
This conference provides HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations with the latest information on HUD’s Housing Counseling program including the latest news from OHC staff, covers best practices and the latest research on counseling issues, and conducts a number of breakout sessions to facilitate a robust dialogue among intermediaries and HUD staff.
Who Should Attend?
The conference was open to HUD-funded intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
Related Materials and Resources
- Opening Remarks Slides
- Latest News Out of Housing Counseling Slides
- HUD Exchange Resources Flyer
- Telling the Housing Counseling Story Slides
- Awareness and Visibility Handout
- First-Time Homebuyer Education and Counseling Demonstration Handout
- Billing Methodologies and Best Practices Slides
- Understanding Billing Methodologies Guide
- Closing Remarks Slides
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Conference Registrar | email@example.com
Tags: Housing Counseling Program