2017-2018 ConnectHome - Partnering with Refurbishers
May 31, 2018 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
It can be hard to find affordable devices to support your digital inclusion efforts. Three refurbishers who have had years of experience working in this space delved deeper into this topic to teach more about the services refurbishers offer, tips for partnering with them, and some successful partnership models around the country. The panelists were:
- Michael Abensour, Executive Director, Kramden Institute
- Daniel Bartholomew, CEO/Executive Director, Free Geek
- Casey Sorenson, Executive Director, PCs for People
- Understand ConnectHome Playbook chapter topics and application
- Understand concepts to help meet ConnectHome program goals
- Learn ConnectHome community best practices
Who Should Attend?
Public Housing Authority (PHA) staff and community members responsible for ConnectHome program implementation should have attended. Community members from non-ConnectHome communities interested in bridging the digital divide for PHA or other HUD-assisted housing programs were welcome to attend.
Other ConnectHome and ConnectHomeUSA Training Deliveries
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Christina Payamps-Smith | 202-407-8721 | email@example.com