2017-2018 ConnectHome - Partnering with Refurbishers
May 31, 2018 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
It can be hard to find affordable devices to support your digital inclusion efforts. We have just the panel to help! Join us for a conversation with three refurbishers who have years of experience working in this space. You’ll learn more about the services refurbishers offer, tips for partnering with them, and you’ll also hear about successful partnership models around the country.
Join us May 31, 2018 at 2:00 PM EDT to delve deeper into this topic and to have an opportunity to engage directly with the panelists:
- Michael Abensour, Executive Director, Kramden Institute
- Daniel Bartholomew, CEO/Executive Director, Free Geek
- Casey Sorenson, Executive Director, PCs for People
Come prepared to ask questions! We look forward to your participation.
- Understand ConnectHome Playbook chapter topics and application
- Understand concepts to help meet ConnectHome program goals
- Learn ConnectHome community best practices
Who Should Attend?
Public Housing Authority (PHA) staff and community members responsible for ConnectHome program implementation should attend. Community members from non-ConnectHome communities interested in bridging the digital divide for PHA or other HUD-assisted housing programs are welcome to attend.
Other Training Deliveries
Get Credit Instructions
Related Materials and Resources
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Christina Payamps-Smith | 202-407-8721 | email@example.com