2016 Conference for HUD-Approved Intermediaries, State Housing Finance Agencies and MSOs
On August 10, 2016, HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling (OHC) hosted a conference for HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
This conference provided HUD intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations with the latest information on HUD’s Housing Counseling program including the latest news from OHC staff, prepared them for performance reviews, discussed developing a housing counseling work plan, and conducted a number of breakout sessions to facilitate a robust dialogue among intermediaries and HUD staff.
Who Should Attend?
The conference was open to HUD-funded intermediaries, state housing finance agencies, and multi-state organizations.
Related Materials and Resources
- Opening Remarks from HUD Slides
- Latest News Out of Housing Counseling Slides
- Principles for Increased Financial Sustainability for Counseling Services Slides
- Closing Session Slides
- Openings Remarks Session Recording
- Latest News Out Of OHC Session Recording
- Creative Marketing Resources Session Recording
- Financial Sustainability Session Recording
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Trainings Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Housing Counseling Program