2015 Public Housing Capital Fund Guidebook Training - A Comprehensive Review
Public Housing Capital Fund Guidebook Training is designed to help public housing authorities (PHA's) understand the requirements contained within the Public Housing Capital Fund Guidebook. The Guidebook provides practical information and instruction regarding the implementation of the Public Housing Capital Fund Program Final Rule, (Effective November 25, 2013.)
Some of the specific topics will include:
- Eligible and Ineligible Activities and Cost Limits
- Decoupling of the Capital Fund from the PHA Plan Submission
- Replacement Housing Factor Grants (RHF) and Demolition and Disposition Transitional Funding (DDTF)
- Changes in Obligation and Expenditure End Dates and Close-out Requirements
- Emergency, [Non-Presidentially Declared] Natural Disaster, and Safety and Security Grant Program Requirements
- Streamlined Mixed-Finance, and other Public Housing Modernization and Development Requirements
- Changes to Demonstration Programs such as RAD and MTW
- Capital Fund Rule Impact on Security Interests and Financing Activities
The training will include instructional modules as well as scenarios and opportunities for discussion. Note, this training spans 2 days. More specific information will be provided in the confirmation letter.
Who Should Attend
PHA staff should register for the training class in their specific region. Registration will be limited to 1 staff member per PHA and to PHAs within the region. Based on space availability, the class may be opened to additional staff and/or PHAs as able.
Please note, your enrollment in the training does not guarantee approval. You will receive a confirmation email titled "Confirmation_Capital Fund Guidebook Training" once your enrollment has been confirmed. Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive an email confirmation notice. HUD cannot be responsible for penalties incurred due to cancelled arrangements.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Margaret McGilvray | 240-333-3382 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Public Housing Capital Fund