2015 HMIS System Administrator Summer Training Series: Understanding System Performance Measures
This webinar, held on September 30th, 2015, provides guidance on which Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) projects and data elements will be used to calculate System Performance Measures.
Participants will learn:
- How to properly identify for whom each measure applies.
- Which data elements will be used to calculate each measure.
- The role that participation levels will play in System Performance Measures.
- The role that data quality will play in system performance measures.
- HUD expectations around when vendors must have the System Performance Measures programmed and the method by which they will be collected.
Presenters: Karen DeBlasio (HUD) and Michelle Budzek (The Partnership Center)
Resource Advisors: Dan Fox and Joel Remigio (The Cloudburst Group)
Related Materials and Resources
Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For more information, please contact:
Dan Fox | 240-582-3639 | Daniel.email@example.com
Tags: CoC HMIS