The HOME Program 101 Basics
This section discusses the HOME Program and how PJs can partner with OZ investors. Topics include HOME allocations, activities, costs, and assistance as well as what OZ investors need to know about the HOME rental housing requirements. At the end of the section, find additional resources for further learning.
- What Is the HOME Program?
- What Do Potential OZ Partners Need to Know About HOME?
- HOME PJs and HOME Allocations
- HOME Eligible Activities
- HOME Eligible and Ineligible Costs
- HOME Prohibited Fees
- Forms of HOME Assistance
- Assistance Amounts and HOME Per-Unit Subsidy Limits
- Key HOME Rental Housing Requirements
- Additional HOME Resources