The following are details of the Faith in Action project:
Type of project proposed. One building with 64 single-room occupancy (SRO) units, with on-demand supportive services available to all residents.
Proposed capital funding sources. The project will receive McKinney-Vento funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and a HOME grant from the City, as well as private financing.
Proposed operating funding sources. Services will be funded through McKinney-Vento rental assistance (including Shelter + Care and Supportive Housing Program funding), Section 8 tenant-based vouchers, and Mental Health Block Grant funds.
- NIMBY Risk Assessment and Decision Tree Tool
- Overview of NIMBY Decision Tree
- How is this Decision Tree Organized?
- Introduction to NIMBY Concepts
- Introduction to Intake and Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Case Studies