Users who are already familiar with NIMBYism in general may wish to proceed directly to the intake questionnaire, which identifies the case studies most relevant to their activities and estimates the level of risk acceptable to their organizations. The case study on Managing Community Concerns may be of general interest to anyone facing community opposition. Experienced users can also browse the list of case studies, or they can go directly to a NIMBY website with comprehensive resources.
Users interested in more background on NIMBYism can access general information by clicking on the links below:
- NIMBYism Defined
- Identifying NIMBY Attitudes
- Diffusing NIMBY Sentiment
- Responding to NIMBY-Related Impediments
- List of NIMBY Case Studies
- NIMBY Risk Assessment and Decision Tree Tool
- Overview of NIMBY Decision Tree
- How is this Decision Tree Organized?
- Introduction to NIMBY Concepts
- Introduction to Intake and Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Case Studies