Need the Provider is Attempting to Meet
As planned, ABC, Inc.'s project will provide permanent affordable housing with intensive case management provided by a team that includes a psychiatrist and a nurse. While there are a variety of affordable and supportive housing programs available in the region, there is a significant demand and long waiting list for every unit. The local Section 8 administrator is not accepting new applications.
The residents will require substantial support in order to live independently. Most have been living in a congregate setting for a long time, and have little, if any, experience managing an apartment or accessing community services. Intensive case management support will be critical to their success in this housing.
- NIMBY Risk Assessment and Decision Tree Tool
- Overview of NIMBY Decision Tree
- How is this Decision Tree Organized?
- Introduction to NIMBY Concepts
- Introduction to Intake and Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Case Studies