Program Start-Up Resources
The documents provided below can assist you with your program start-up.
- Sample Homeless Program Referral Guidelines. These guidelines provide the basis for helping case managers determine the type of program to which a client should be referred.
- Sample Job Description. This sample job description will help you carefully think through the role a housing advocate will play in your organization. Be sure to provide a clear description of the tasks, responsibilities, and skill levels required for the job. This will make the hiring process easier for your organization, and it will also provide you with a basis to evaluate the employee's performance over time.
Select the desired sample document above to access it.
- Housing Search Assistance Toolkit - Welcome
- Program Start-Up
- Landlord Outreach and Recruitment
- Client Intake and Case Management
- Conducting the Housing Search
- Client Retention and Stabilization