This first section of the Toolkit targets Continuum of Care (CoC) administrators, system planners, agency directors, or anyone else who is considering the best way to organize and provide housing search services within an agency or continuum. This section covers a number of issues related to program start-up, including models for providing housing search services within a community, funding those services, and staffing the program.
Select a topic above to learn more.
- Housing Search Assistance Toolkit - Welcome
- Program Start-Up
- Landlord Outreach and Recruitment
- Client Intake and Case Management
- Conducting the Housing Search
- Client Retention and Stabilization