Client Retention and Stabilization Resources
The documents provided below can assist you with your client retention and stabilization efforts.
- Tips for Enhancing Long-Term Housing Stability. This page provides tips for enhancing the housing stability of clients once they have been placed in permanent housing.
- Client Retention Interview Template. Providers can use this tool to conduct follow-up interviews with clients following placement into housing. The purpose of a retention interview is twofold: (1) it allows case managers the opportunity to conduct an in-depth review of a client's situation, thereby alerting them to potential problems before the problems become irreparable; and (2) it allows organizations to collect retention data needed to evaluate program performance and report to funders.
Select the desired resource above to access it.
- Housing Search Assistance Toolkit - Welcome
- Program Start-Up
- Landlord Outreach and Recruitment
- Client Intake and Case Management
- Conducting the Housing Search
- Client Retention and Stabilization