Client Retention and Stabilization
The success of a housing search program depends not only on its ability to place clients in appropriate housing, but also on its ability to provide clients with adequate support so they can maintain that housing. As a result, this section of the Toolkit is designed to aid housing advocates in helping clients retain housing for the long-term.
Select the Resources link above to learn more.
- Housing Search Assistance Toolkit - Welcome
- Program Start-Up
- Landlord Outreach and Recruitment
- Client Intake and Case Management
- Conducting the Housing Search
- Client Retention and Stabilization