Client Intake and Case Management
The client intake and assessment process is used to determine the level of support clients will need to succeed in private housing. Appropriate assessment is essential since the need for assistance far exceeds available resources. To ensure the most effective use of limited resources, it is important to appropriately identify the type and level of assistance needed by each client. Subsequently, this will allow your agency to determine whether it has the expertise and capacity to serve a particular client, or if the client should be referred to a different program.
- The Client Intake Process
- Housing Case Management Services
- Client Intake and Case Management Resources
Select a topic above to learn more.
- Housing Search Assistance Toolkit - Welcome
- Program Start-Up
- Landlord Outreach and Recruitment
- Client Intake and Case Management
- Conducting the Housing Search
- Client Retention and Stabilization