This Notice provides guidance on the submission of the Performance and Evaluation Report (PER) for grantees of the State Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. This Notice replaces the requirements of the prior CPD Notice 11-03 and includes the following.
- Clarification of the relationship between the State PER and the CAPER,
- Changes to the submission procedures,
- Changes to the State PER following Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) enhancements including the eCon Module and the Local Account (LA) fund,
- Implementation of new regulatory requirements pursuant to the Interim Rule, FR 5797-I-01, Changes to Accounting Requirements for the Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) Program, commonly referred to as grant-based accounting, and
- Additional information about timing the generation of the reports in IDIS and reconciling the reports against other IDIS reports.
CDBG State Program