- Guides and Training Manuals
IDIS Online Appendix D Data Extract File Layouts
Date Published: December 2014
IDIS users with reporting privileges are allowed to download data-called data extracts-from IDIS database tables. There are seventeen categories of data that users can extract data; these categories include financial data for the CDBG, HOME, ESG, and HOPWA programs. Users can extract data by selecting the Data Downloads link, which appears under the Utilities option in IDIS.
This appendix provides:
- Instructions for requesting a data download.
- An alphabetical listing of the data extract files and the associated IDIS database tables. This listing also includes a brief description of the download data.
- A key to the layout structure of a data extract file.
- For each data category, a section that provides information to assist you in translating file names previously downloaded in legacy IDIS and where that data can be now found. The categories are described in the same order that they appear on the Data Downloads screen.