These resources provide instructions for organizations completing the CoC Program funding application for renewal projects. They cover the following eligible renewal project types: Permanent Supportive Housing (PH-PSH), Rapid Rehousing (PH-RRH), Transitional Housing (TH), Joint TH and PH-RRH, Supportive Services Only (SSO), Safe Havens (SH), and Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS).
Note: The FY 2020 funding process is not open yet.
View all resources related to e-snaps and the annual CoC Program Competition.
- Renewal Applicant Pre-Competition Checklist: Prepare for the funding application process for renewing projects. (Not yet available)
- Renewal Project Application Checklist: Complete the tasks for a Renewal Project Application. (Not yet available)
- Renewal Project Application Detailed Instructions: Review detailed information for each field within the project application to understand each question's requirements. (Not yet available)
- Renewal Project Application Navigational Guide: Navigate the application screens in e-snaps using step-by-step instructions and screenshots. (Not yet available)
- How "Submission Without Changes" Works in a Renewal Project Application: Submit the Renewal Project Application by retaining the information in predetermined application formlets. Note that some updated information is required prior to submission. (Not yet available)