- Webinars and Virtual Trainings
This webinar, hosted by the United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH), provides advice from successful efforts on developing a comprehensive approach that effectively uses the resources available to Veterans to improve housing and life outcomes.
• USICH Executive Director Barbara Poppe
• Veterans Health Administration's National Director of Homeless Programs Lisa Pape
• Director of the King County Committee to End Homelessness Bill Block
• Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness' Executive Director Joan Serviss
This webinar was delivered on May 23, 2012 as a part of the Ready, SET, Go! webinar series.
Disclaimer: All peer approved resources shared on the HUD Exchange have been provided by the organization that developed them. The documents have not been reviewed by HUD or its contractors for applicability, legality, or compliance with federal statutory and regulatory guidelines. The posting of these documents on the HUD Exchange is not intended as an endorsement of the documents by HUD or any of its contractors.
Please bear in mind that these documents were created by organizations based on their specific needs and objectives, and they may reflect local laws and policies. Grantees and their partners should go through their own process to develop policies and corresponding procedures that are appropriate locally and that are compliant with federal, state, and local law.