Shelter Plus Care Program
The HEARTH Act consolidates the three separate McKinney-Vento homeless assistance programs, including the Supportive Housing Program, Shelter Plus Care Program, and Section 8 Moderate Rehabilitation SRO Program into a single grant program known as the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program. The former Shelter Plus Care (S+C) Program provides rental assistance in connection with matching supportive services. The S+C Program provides a variety of permanent housing choices, accompanied by a range of supportive services funded through other sources.
S+C Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources were provided to assist grantees and program partners in designing and implementing their programs. They are available now for historical reference.
S+C Reports and Program Data
- CoC Awards
- CoC Awards by Program Component
- CoC Check-Up
- CoC Dashboard Reports
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR)
- Annual Performance Report (APR) e-snaps
- Annual Performance Report (APR) HMIS
- Fair Market Rents
- Homeless Populations and Subpopulations Reports
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)/Point-In-Time (PIT) Count Resources
- Housing Inventory Count Reports