Supportive Housing Program
The HEARTH Act consolidates the three separate McKinney-Vento homeless assistance programs, including the Supportive Housing Program, Shelter Plus Care Program, and Section 8 Moderate Rehabilitation SRO Program into a single grant program known as the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program. The former Supportive Housing Program (SHP) helps develop and provide housing and related supportive services for people moving from homelessness to independent, supportive living. Program funds help homeless people live in a stable place, increase their skills and their income, and gain more control over the decisions that affect their lives.
SHP Guides, Tools, and Webinars
Guides, tools, webinars, and other resources were provided to assist grantees and program partners in designing and implementing their programs. They are available now for historical reference.
SHP Reports and Program Data
- CoC Awards
- CoC Awards by Program Component
- CoC Check-Up
- CoC Dashboard Reports
- Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR)
- Annual Performance Report (APR) e-snaps
- Annual Performance Report (APR) HMIS
- Fair Market Rents
- Homeless Populations and Subpopulations Reports
- Housing Inventory Count (HIC)/Point-In-Time (PIT) Count Resources
- Housing Inventory Count Reports