The Running ROSS Step-by-Step guide is intended to provide:
- Accessible training to all Resident Opportunities and Self-Sufficiency (ROSS) Grant Program grantees; and
- In-depth information on topics that will help Service Coordinators implement successful programs.
This guide is intended primarily for ROSS Service Coordinators and ROSS program grantees, including resident associations, PHA executive directors or other PHA leadership with oversight responsibility, and PHA staff who manage grant funding and reporting. It may also be of interest to potential applicants for the ROSS program, HUD field office staff, and property managers.
Running ROSS Step-by-Step covers:
- How to effectively administer the ROSS program;
- The key functions and required qualifications for the Service Coordinator position;
- Best practices and tools for recruiting program participants, conducting resident needs assessments, making referrals to services and programming, providing case management and coaching, establishing and maintaining partnerships with local service providers; and
- The requirements related to tracking outcomes, financial management, and reporting to HUD.
Click the Next button at the bottom of each page to advance to the next page, or use the navigation links on the left side of the page to skip directly to another section. Click on the section name to go to the start of the section, or click on the arrow to the left of the section name to expand the menu and skip directly to a specific page.