Forms and Brochures

These HUD forms and brochures are useful for relocation purposes for HUD funded programs and projects under the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act (URA) and section 104(d) of the Housing and Community Development Act (section 104(d)).

Note: The translated forms represent translations of HUD-issued legal documents and are not official HUD documents. The English language versions of these forms are the official, legal, and controlling documents.