Additional NSP Closeout Resources
For additional guidance, you may review the following resources:
- NSP Closeout Guide: This guide is intended to supplement the Notice of NSP Closeout Requirements and Recapture and the Closeout Instructions for Community Development Block Grant Programs Grants, as well as offer guidance to grant recipients on closing out NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grants.
- NSP Closeout Notice: The Notice of NSP Closeout Requirements and Recapture (NSP Closeout Notice) describes closeout requirements that apply to and additional regulations waived for grantees receiving grants under the three rounds of funding under NSP.
- NSP Closeout Instructions Webinar - Part 1: This webinar is the first in a 3 part series that reviews the CPD Notice 2014-02, Closeout Instructions for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Programs Grants with NSP 1, 2, and 3 grantees.
- NSP Closeout Instructions Webinar - Part 2: This webinar is for NSP 1, 2, and 3 grantees and will cover the closeout criteria in more detail while providing guidance to grantees on how they can start preparing for closeout by reviewing the status of activities, DRGR reporting, and internal records.
- NSP Closeout Instructions Webinar - Part 3: This webinar is designed to assist grantees in understanding the closeout instructions. This webinar is for NSP 1, 2, and 3 grantees and covers special topics such as strategies for spending down lines of credit, post-closeout issues such as program income, land banks, and reporting, concerns unique to NSP2/3 and State grantees, and others.
- Notice CPD-14-02: Closeout Instructions for CDBG Programs Grants: This Notice replaces Notice CPD 12-004 and provides policy guidance and procedural instructions for CPD Field Offices and State, Entitlement and NSP grantees, Insular Areas and Non-Entitlement counties in Hawaii on how to close out the following grants only: State/Entitlement CDBG, CDBG-DR, CDBG-R, and NSP 1, 2, and 3.
- NSP Program Income Transfer Instructions and Forms: These documents provide instructions and templates for transferring program income from NSP as authorized by the Notice of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program: Changes to Closeout Requirements related to Program Income (Program Income Notice) published June 14, 2016 (FR 5933-N-01).