15l. Additional Resources
15l.1 SCMF Program Reference Documents
OMB Approved Changes for Multifamily Housing Coordinators Program.
HUD's Management Agent Handbook number 4381.5, Chapter 8, provides the procedures for requesting Service Coordinator funding, and for operating a program in HUD assisted housing. It also provides the requirements and recommended course work for statutorily mandated Service Coordinator training and continuing education.
Please visit the SCMF website for the most up-to-date program information and administrative guidance.
15l.2 Questions and Technical Assistance
If a grantee has technical difficulties or questions about using GrantSolutions, please contact email@example.com or call 1-866-577-0771 to speak to a GrantSolutions Help Desk agent.
Post award changes to established role(s). To add or change a user role, grantees must:
- Complete the User Request Form
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be certain to copy your local Grant Specialist and Dorthera.Yorkshire@hud.gov. GrantSolutions will respond to your request within 48 hours.
ALL programmatic questions related to this submission should be directed to your local HUD Grant Specialist.
15l.3 Web Resources
Important Program Links:
- HUD Service Coordinator Webpage
- Multifamily Housing Service Coordinator Budget Tool (see “What’s New” on homepage)
- HUD's Client Information Policy Systems (HUDCLIPS)
- 4381.5, Chapter 8
- HUD Notice 2012-14, Use of “New Regulation” Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) Contracts Residual Receipts to Offset Project-Based Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments
Important Grant Management Links: