15g. Useful and Required Forms for Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Reporting
To be considered for future year’s funding, (CHSP & SCMF) grantees must satisfy their current year reporting requirements. Applicants must be current with all reporting requirements before a renewal.
The Service Coordinator in Multifamily Housing program requires semi-annual reporting on both financial and programmatic activities. All Service Coordinators in HUD assisted multifamily housing whose positions are paid for by grant funds, Section 8 or PRAC operating funds, residual receipts, or excess income must submit these reports. Reports are due to Field Office representatives no later than 30 days following the end of each reporting period.
Since the revised Form HUD-50080-SCMF and eLOCCS collect identical information to the SF-425, HUD will satisfy this Federal requirement through the use of the revised form HUD-50080-SCMF. It will now be submitted Semi-Annually. Form SF-425 is no longer required.
15g.1 Form HUD-50080-SCMF
Form HUD-50080-SCMF, the LOCCS Payment Voucher/Expense Report, is used by HUD to protect disbursement data from fraudulent actions, and to safeguard the Line of Credit Control System (LOCCS) from unauthorized access. The data reported will allow the Field staff to track expenses and drawdown of funds for eligible activities at intervals within the grant term. The HUD-50080-SCMF, provides the most essential information HUD needs to determine whether federal funds have been used appropriately.
- Grantees must have satisfied the requirement to submit one Excel file with data for the first six months of your 12-month of the CY 2017 grant term.
- Beginning with CY 2017 reporting requirements, Grantees must upload ALL reports to GrantSolutions as an attachment in Application Notes (new accounts) or Grant Notes (existing accounts).
- The expense report is due no later than 30 days after the end of each reporting period. The two reporting periods are: January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31.
To ensure they are working as effectively as possible and meeting the needs of the residents they serve, Service Coordinators must closely track their program's performance. SCMF grant recipients must submit a Semi-Annual Performance Report, form HUD-92456. For additional information see Multifamily Housing’s Tracking Performance page.
15g.2 Annual Performance Report (Form HUD-92456)
Form HUD-92456, the Annual Performance Report, gathers data on the number of residents served, their ages, frailty levels, and the range of services provided. It also demonstrates the Service Coordinator’s efficiency in providing coordination by reporting the number of hours worked, the amount of time spent doing administrative tasks, the types of professional training attended, and examples of problems encountered throughout the course of their work.
- The HUD-92456, Semi-Annual Performance Report is due no later than 30 days after the end of each reporting period. The two reporting periods are: January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31.
- Participant in the Standard for Success Pilot. If you are participating in this pilot, please DO NOT submit a HUD-92456 form to the local office or upload to GrantSolutions. HUD will query the database to determine compliance. Participating grantees must satisfy the requirements under this Pilot to be eligible for a renewal.
- If you are NOT participating in the Standard for Success Pilot, you are required to submit the HUD-92456 Semi-Annual Performance Report and must upload the report to GrantSolutions, as an attachment in Application Note (or Grant Note for existing accounts). CY 2017 reports previously submitted to the applicable local HUD office in-box, must be uploaded to GantSolutions at time of renewal request.
15g.3 Quality Assurance Reporting
The Quality Assurance Report is applicable ONLY to grants that have a quality assurance component. The third-party QA professional must report their activities and the results of their QA reviews to HUD on an annual basis. QA reports should be submitted via Grant Notes/Application Notes with the last Semi-Annual Performance Report. Standard for Success Pilot participants must submit in accordance with the requirements of the Pilot.